Friday, July 10, 2009

Some Hateful Women

There are some women who disgust me a lot. Some women are malicious,downright mean, disrespectful to others, and the worst part of their behavior is that those kind of women try to pass on such legacy to their daughters too.
You may ask me why me as a woman don't feel any solidarity towards women?! Unfortunately some women has grown up to become hostile , suspicious,utterly liars and cheaters. The trend that I am talking about makes havoc not only among females but also all human beings, therefore this trend is a crisis for humanity!
Recently I have had bad experience with such women,Women who constantly lie behind others. In fact Such gossip monger women want to drag others to their inferior levels. I have seen some women even in the virtual world especially in chat rooms that fight for men , How undignified thing it can be ...fighting over one man!!!! ...Some women make female gangs and they rather tend to recruit other women to terrorize whoever is more confident than them, although I have seen this kind of behavior at work place too,
Don't you think how insecure a woman can be to join such gangs
and trend?
the trend I am talking about knows no boundaries in morality,they cheat to survive or no I better say they survive to cheat,they invade others privacy and they are not loyal to any one..not to their husband not to their kids not to their neighbors ,and not to God almighty at all which is much more important than any one and anything else.
I hate such inconsistent behavior of some women , I hate that kind of women totally!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Well these kind of women are actually black stain on womanhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Khalidah,

    I totally agree with you, unfortunately some times I feel no mercy on such women, May Allah help us to not betray our own dignity,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Situated at the fringe of short distance to city, Sant Ritz at Potong Pasir (Singapore) in District 13.

    the interlace condo - http://theinterlacecondo.sg -

    ReplyDelete