Sunday, July 12, 2009

For a better Future


It is midnight and you can't sleep, whatever trick you know has not helped you to fall you asleep, whereas thousands of thoughts beat up on you, usually most of them are spams but sometimes there are classes of thoughts which you can't filtrate, they trap you pushing you to play with them, they can make you happy, sad, excited,guilty ... last night when i was in bed trying to sleep for me it started like "knock knock! ....whose there.... the futures....what futures? ....two futures! .. yeah, two futures, for a second I felt knocked off then i asked myself:" why two futures! don't we all have one future? why am I thinking like that? what made me think of two futures?", after a a few minutes of struggling , a few verses of Quran lightened my mind :"whoever does good whether male or female and he is a believer, we will most certainly make him live a happy life " and this is the first future in the worldly life, " and we will most certainly give them their reward for the best of what they did" , and this is the second future in the after life, after remembering this verse of Quran which I read last evening from chapter 16 (the bee) verse No.97 , I realized what was tickling my conscience ! Since last night I know that I need to think of my two futures, one refers to this world , and the other to the hereafter because " this life in the world is the farm of the afterlife." This life and the after life are not separate , Our good deeds in this world make our afterlife good. Imam Ali has said:"whoever does good for his afterlife, Allah will make his worldly life good" , with each and every breath we make our future, let's improve ourselves towards A BETTER FUTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment