Thursday, July 2, 2009

Iran for all Iranians

I uploaded an audio clip of Iran's oldest national anthem composed by the French military musician Lemair. I translated the lyrics which you can find below.







The ever last
ing name of Homeland,
the promising morning of homeland
Shine in the sky,
like th
e restless sun,


O' Homeland,My strength,
My passion, my delight,
Like the restless sun,
shine in the sky
Listen to the empathy of my words,
I am singing your words,
All my body, my spirit
My homeland , My homeland, My homeland

(Damavand Mountain)


Listen to the warmth of my words
I am the lark of this grassland,
all my body, my soul,
My homeland, My homeland, My homeland,



People with different languages and colors
,
All with one symbol and identity ,
singing happily and joyfully,
For the Strength of livened IRAN.






No comments:

Post a Comment