Friday, September 4, 2009

Ramadhan

Praise be to Allah, who ordained this month, the month of Ramadan, the month of fasting the month of Islam the month of purity the month of purification and the month of prayers,


It 's been 2 weeks since I wrote something here ,
and life has changed a lot for me,
Life has been busy lately with me and my involvement in some personal affairs , have you ever realized when you were dragged into personal stuff deeply you would forget yourself totally? that happened to me ..so now I am trying to find out myself again ..Alhamdulellah that Ramadan is still here , the best month in which you may discover yourself within , your weaknesses , your strength etc and etc........... I am sure all of us know the benefit of Ramadan such a holy month....

Today I am going to intrudice you a very nice dua(prayer) , dua " Abu hamza thumali" , I suggest you to spend sometimes reciting the dua ....
May Allah help us to become better muslims in this holy month and keep us in the right path ..ameen

6 comments:

  1. this is my fav Dua ever. I feel everyting cries with me when I read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam to you faith,

    I totally agree with you , God bless you sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. As-SALAM-o-alaikum!
    very nice to hear from you. Hope your Ramazan is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wa alaykum assalam Aurangzeb,

    Alhamdulellah yes I am back to normal inshallah that I can make this ramadhan better than previous ones, may Allah accept your deeds in this holy month and reward you in thousands time in jannah....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you found yourself in a short time.
    by the way, Congratulations! Iran has a woman minister now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salam farhad,

    thank you for your input, Oh yes Iran does have such a powerful woman minister now, I wish her luck in improving women health care

    ReplyDelete