Monday, September 21, 2009

New moon, Happy eid ul fitr

O Allah belongs to you only pride and glory,
excellence and omnipotence,
You grant amnesty and show kindness, you are holy and forgiving , So I ask you in the name of this day which you have ordained as a day of happiness for muslims, an occasion for Muhammad (blessing of Allah be on him and his children) to plan ahead and grow strong ,
and introduce me to every good that had been made available to Muhammad and Muhammad's progeny , educate me to keep from every evil as you kept safe Muhammad and a'ali Muhammad from it, your blessing be on him and on them,

O Allah I ask you to give me the good which your pious servants had asked for.
and I take refugee with you from that which caused your pious servants to seek refugee with you.


(Qunoot of Eid ul fitr prayer)

Wishing you all blissful Shawal

2 comments:

  1. You haven't updated your blog for a long time. I hope you are fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salaam Farhaad,
    Thank you for your visit,
    I 'v been totally blank for the last month due to my dental work , I hate going to the dentist always painful for me, inshallah I will start blogging again from today,

    ReplyDelete