Thursday, September 10, 2009

Nuclear Israel is more dangerous than Iran

Iran submitted its proposal package to P5+1 yesterday on Wednesday providing opportunities to have a new round of negotiation over the Iranian nuclear conflict but in my point of view disregarding Iran's offers west keeps insisting on their failed policy of pressuring Iran to give up its right to have a peaceful nuclear program. western powers neglect Israeli nuclear weapon which is the biggest threat to the region, in fact Israel is trying to reinforce Israel's view that Iran is dangerous to the world 's peace, they want to push west to move one step forward in order to attack Iran. As a matter of fact even Egypt says that nuclear armed Israel is more dangerous than Iran, because Israel is the only country having nuclear weapons in Mid east. Although Iran is not after nuclear weapon at all but from strictly realistic point of view we may need bi polar system to secure peace in the region, just like what we faced in cold war era, I don't advocate starting a nuclear race in the region but as long as Israel is refusing to join NPT and using nuclear weapon as means of deterrent punishment for whoever Israel considers as potential enemy , to create bi-polar middle east may be inevitable. If Israel can follow " if you try to throw us stone, we will kill millions of your poeple" why then not other countries can have such policy? More over we should bear in mind that Israel is acting more preemptively than any other country in the region, we have seen Israelis always strike first against whoever they don't like, Israel uses gun in bare handed fights, and they are holding their guns to the head of every country in the middle east. If it s means of self defence why then not let Iran have such means of self defence?

3 comments:

  1. Salaam sis
    I don’t know how to put this in words but I’ll do my best :)
    I’m really impressed by everything you write and it’s the reason I followed your blog because your posts reflect, mashalla, a great amount of knowledge and information. and I really wish you write more about yourself.. not trying to get all personal here but I’m really curious and would like to know more about your education, work and life in general. Hope I’m not being nosy here.
    In the last few months I’ve been obsessively reading all kind of books about Iran history .. I’m quite busy these days but inshalla very soon I’ll make time to read all your old posts cuz your blog has been another great information resource for me.

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear sister faith,

    Thank you for your comment, it is actually great to get such impressive
    feed backs, Inshallah you will get to know me more through my blog, :D
    and you are not being nosy at all, i take it as a sisterly concern and I appreciate it wholeheartedly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you not mind some criticism on this? I hope! :)

    Well, here it goes.

    When Saddam Hussain was hanged, some people of Iran looked quite happy. You know they were really happy, even dancing.

    This attitude of some people make me really worried. We never feel happy when someone is killed whether it's Saddam Hussain, Ahmadenejad (sorry if I mis-spelled), or even Osama bin Laden. Though we're really fighting Alqaeda but we are not happy when they die.

    This attitude of Irani people (dancing at death) supports a really dangerous image of the Iranians. For example, we feel that Iran is our closest friend, but we feel it wont be anymore if it goes nuclear. Please try to put yourself at my place and see.

    So, the thing is, we're really afraid of you when you go nuke. Israel is our enemy and we're firm at it but with you we share border (the only safe border left), and if you go nuke, we wont feel safe from your side the way we feel now.

    Israel can't do any stupid thing of using Nuclear weapon as the range of Pakistani missles is quite very much that it makes Israel in our range. And Pakistan's government may be the worst and quite stupid, I know, but it's forces are really smart MashaALLAH!

    I don't know about Iran, you know better!

    ReplyDelete